Lovett Deconstruction is seeking Project Leads!
Lovett Deconstruction is seeking Project Leads! We are a 12-year-old, locally owned business focused on service and sustainability. We are unique in that we are the "green" alternative to demolition, specializing in the hand disassembly of residential structures. Our work includes delicate, surgical demo for remodels as well as full-house disassembly. We are known for our professionalism, quality of service, efficiency, and cleanliness. Our crews are a hard-working, dynamic collection of women and men who take great pride in what we do. We are looking for leaders with confidence, passion, commitment, and construction experience.
As a Project Lead, you will lead a crew of 2-8 skilled deconstructionists, and must:
- Be an able leader
- Be willing to work alongside crew at physically demanding tasks, at a consistent pace, in all types of weather
- Have an interest or knowledge of sustainable practices
- Work efficiently
- Establish and oversee work site safety measures
- Have strong customer service skills (liaising with clients, customers, and the community)
- Be attentive to detail
- Have an acute awareness of cleanliness
- Be able to manage others and delegate tasks
- Be able to problem solve quickly and effectively
- Communicate clearly with crew, clients, and management
- Spanish speaking a plus.
Willing to train the right motivated individuals. Wage DOE
Wage DOE. Full time employees are eligible for health care, retirement savings employer match, paid holidays and sick pay.
Send resume, cover letter, and references to us via email.
No phone calls, please.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, sex, age, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws.